Brand New Stunt Cars Screenshots

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out the newest screens of the game in action!

We just got in a bunch of brand new screenshots of the upcoming WiiWare release Stunt Cars for you to check out.

As you can see, the game is really shaping up and should be worth keeping an eye on between now and its WiiWare release. We'll keep you posted on any new developments, and we'll have a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service.

Toddr

Toddr said:

Wouldn't it be the SECOND? I thought Heracles was the first good one.

y2josh

y2josh said:

Sweet, on their website it says the game has 24 tracks! I hope it has online and more the SIX cars to choose from.

EDIT: My pun was answered when I looked at this sites page for Stunt Cars.. 6 different cars to choose from.

Slapshot

Slapshot said:

@Swiket.....why is that.....Yes it could end up being a crap Shovelware game wich I DO NOT agree with. But I do have a very soft spot for these kind of games. I loved Revolt even though it wasn't great. Its like having a RC Car without having to change the batteries.

Swiket

Swiket said:

Because you didn't say "five". :P

I'm not gonna beat around the bush: this is the ninth comment.

IAmNotWill

IAmNotWill said:

Swiket you were supposed to say nine. :P

Lets hope there are more than 10 tracks. The last WiiWare racers didn't have that much. :P

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

Shouldn't there be a crapload of cars considering how small they are. I mean they should at least have FOURTEEN.

y2josh

y2josh said:

@WhoKnew: You can't tell me you didn't read up to the 6th comment lol... 24 tracks! And I'm going to end the numbers game

shinigami_tidus

shinigami_tidus said:

I bet that all of you who played this weird number game are under 14 years old xD
The cars are a bit too small for the tracks and without power ups it will be a very boring fun racer.

siavm

siavm said:

If this is good it will probably be my seventeenth download of the year.

Machu

Machu said:

Hope it looks good in motion.

So long as it doesn't get a 1 I'll be getting this day1, I love racing!

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

Excitebots? The best Wii racing game besides Mario Kart on the Wii! Its the spiritual sequel to the brilliant Excite Truck. I want that game s bad like Sean, but there is no confirmed EU release date. Its available in the U.S. of course.

Anyway, this stunt car game looks good. Hope the controls work (ie. wii wheel!)

Machu

Machu said:

LEGEND MARIOID I'm sorry I was just being facetious. I NEED Excitebots! But... apparently, I'm not allowed to have it. Why?! I haven't got a clue. :(

Stunt Cars wooh!