Ronimo Games Announces North American Swords & Soldiers Prize Winners

Posted by Marcel van Duyn

3 North American Insane Uber Pwners have already proven their worth.

Swords & Soldiers has only been out in North America for a little over 3 days, but 3 dedicated players have already collected all achievements and earned themselves goodie bags.

The results are quite varied this time - One of the three winners is from the US, one from Canada and one from Mexico. No 4th place winner this time for sending in a code very shortly after the third person! The winners are:

• 1. Chris David, Canada
  • 2. Roberto Israel Hern├índez de la Garza, Mexico
  • 3. William Koepke, U.S.A.

Congratulations to all winners, and to everybody else - Remember that you can still unlock all 25 achievements and send in your code, Ronimo Games will be randomly picking a number of winners every month from now on, so you can still win your very own Chief Meat apron and Insane Uber Pwner poster.

[via swordsandsoldiers.blogspot.com]

sirgrim

sirgrim said:

They misspelled my name, and I don't live in Canada. What a bunch of jerks. Get it right next time.

Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow said:

^^ lol You have no idea how long a name can get over here :P

I didn't know we mexicans can enter the contest, that's nice :), shame I don't have enough points for the game.

Pegasus

Pegasus said:

I wish I had that kind of free time to plow through a game that quickly.

Jockolantern

Jockolantern said:

Some of the achievements in this game are really, really hard. I'm quite impressed three people have already managed them in such a short span of time. Probably spent the past few days playing the game 24/7. ^_~

St3b0

St3b0 said:

i bet im fourth i knew i should have got the game day one not day 2
<(<>..<>)> should i post acchievments list in forums