Rising Star Games Bringing Fragile To Europe

Posted by Damien McFerran

The Old World gets JRPG action in 2010

Tri Crescendo's promising adventure title Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon was recently confirmed for US release thanks to publisher XSeed and now European gamers can rest easy as Rising Star Games has announced it will be doing the same in that part of the world, too.

The game is expected in 2010, with the US release happening at the end of this year.

[via kotaku.com]

irken004

irken004 said:

I might get this when it comes out in the U.S.

that is, depending on how good the gameplay is :)

motang

motang said:

Cool, been following this one closely. More the RPGs the better I say. :)

Rum_Rapture

Rum_Rapture said:

I got an email from them last week saying this. And I tweeted it! Nintendo Life, you clearly don't pay enough attention to me. [cries]

Hardy83

Hardy83 said:

Other then Crystal Bearers, this is my most anticipated game coming for the Wii. I want this SOOOO bad.
I'm an exploration junkie and this fits the bill beautifully!

THANK YOU Xseed!

Objection

Objection said:

Hardy, I quite agree. (Really wanna hear a release date for FF:CB) Except I'll hopefully get to play Fragile around Christmas. ;)

Pahvi

Pahvi said:

Since we still haven't been blessed even with Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, I am starting to think I'll take whatever RPG comes first.

Rum_Rapture

Rum_Rapture said:

@Kadunta: I think Dawn of the New World is hitting Europe in autumn. So with any luck we'll only have a couple more months to wait. It is also coming with some extra stuff (galleries and accessories and the like), that might make up for the fact that its release will be almost a year after NA's :S

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

This is awesome news. I was really impressed by all the things I saw and was pretty disappointed when they said it wouldn't come to Europe. So I'm really glad that it will still come to Europe.

Sean_Aaron

Sean_Aaron said:

@Rum Rapture: Who's doing Tales in Europe, any clue? It's an action RPG, so a bit of a turn-off, but the ability to add monsters to your party may trump that for me.

Cthuloops

Cthuloops said:

Think it's about time we had a giant party just for XSeed and all its subordinate companies. :D

Rum_Rapture

Rum_Rapture said:

@Sean Aaron: I'm not sure, there is a press release (link) on Namco Bandai's website about Dawn of the New World being released here but whether or not that means it's them publishing it, I don't know!

I really liked Tales of Symphonia, the real-time battles were really good in that you didn't really feel like you were grinding away as much as you do in turn-based ones.

Slapshot

Slapshot said:

@beastman93....I agree completely. XSEED bringing anything over from Japan will now be bought day one by me. Retro Game Challenge is one of the best games Ive ever played so XSEED now has me sold.

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I just saw Fragile featured in the August issue of Nintendo Power Magazine and it looks amazing! I simply can't wait for this game to come out! I'm so glad that we are getting a fantastic RPG like this; all thanks to XSEED!:)