Nintendo DSiWare Promo Video

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Nintendo looks to show off some of their first-party DSiWare titles.

Nintendo didn't want to ignore their new DSiWare service at E3, so they put together a promo video to show off some of their upcoming first-party DSiWare titles.

Now a few of these games have already seen a release on the DSiWare service, but the video does show a bit of Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! as well as the Domo series of titles Nintendo has in store for the service.

Check out the promo video below for a taste of things to come on the DSiWare service from Nintendo. Good stuff!

New_Age_Retro_Hippie

New_Age_Retro_Hippie said:

I was really hoping for more Nintendo IPs. Seriously, why haven't they made Picross DS or 3D Picross for DSiWare? They really need to get something that'll inspire people to buy into DSiWare.

terry908

terry908 said:

The only game which excites me in the whole video is Mario vs. Donkey Kong. I wonder why they added the clock and calculator in the promo video.

James

James said:

God, they're even putting Domo-kun in cheap sports minigames now. Domo-kun minigolf? Really? Let the poor thing rest in peace.

warioswoods

warioswoods said:

Ooh, Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a nice surprise; I was under the impression that they wouldn't release any platformer featuring Mario on the service, even a spinoff, and I'm quite fond of the MvsDK series.

DazzaAdmin

Dazza said:

Mario Vs DK is a must buy for me. I loved the GBA and DS releases. It's gonna be a steal for just 800 points.

The Domo games look like fun too. The Hard Hat one in particular interests me. Nice bit of variety for DSiWare.

Of course all true hardcore gamers will be waiting for Mario Clock. That looks like the bombshizzle! :-p

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

Insta-download for me as well as I am a fan....as well....

Do those domo games come as a compilation?

Adam

Adam said:

Is that Corbie using the Animal Crossing Calculator? They typed in 7,777.

Hyperstar96

Hyperstar96 said:

I wonder why they put all of the Domo games on DSiWare instead of making them as one compilation game.

TheEmulationZones

TheEmulationZones said:

let me guese ... mmmmm this is an american trailer ? And america gets it all ? Still no offence to america , but you gotta admit that america gets to mutch <.< ! please let us get some good stuff ... ( with us i meen europe)

Slapshot

Slapshot said:

@ Corbie....dude I really hope your kidding about the clocks or am I missing something.
@Emulation.... Im really starting to feel bad for you European gamers getting the shaft all the time on great games.