Chronos Twins DX Coming to WiiWare

Posted by Corbie Dillard

EnjoyUp announces their brand new WiiWare title.

From the makers of Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ, comes a brand new WiiWare title called Chronos Twins DX. You might remember a European release of Chronos Twins on the Nintendo DS back in 2007. How exactly this game ties in, we're not quite sure of yet.

While we have very little information on this title currently, we are in the process of getting more information from the developers. Just looking at the screenshots, the game looks to be a pretty interesting addition to the service and is definitely a game to keep an eye on. You can check out the official game description we were given below.

Chronos Twins DX offers an amazing space-time travel on which our tireless character Nec will find adventure, action, platforms and ingenious time puzzles.

As usual, we'll post more information on this title as soon as we get it, but until then you can at least check out the cool screens of the game in action below.

MisterSmith

MisterSmith said:

I had no idea this game ever eventually came out. I remember reading about it WWAAAYY back when it was a GBA title and heard they were transferring it to the DS, but I never knew it eventually came out. Guess it never hit the U.S. Hopefully that will change this time, assuming it's any good.

Djungelurban

Djungelurban said:

AH! For a second there I thought it said "Chrono" and had a minor heart attack. And thus right now, I can't really have an unbiased opinion because of what it's not... But right now I don't think it looks too good... Ohwell, better calm down now...

y2josh

y2josh said:

I think it may have came out in the UK or somewhere other than the US. The city level in the pics reminds me just a little of the first level of Mega Man X :)

thewiirocks

thewiirocks said:

The first one was published by Lexicon. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the series.

The product page says it's an "adventure" game, but the screenshots look like a platformer. What kind of game is it?

odd69

odd69 said:

it looks awesome. im keeping my eyes on this one too.
@thewiirocks
it looks like a platformer to me and wiiware needs more of these.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

I'm intrigued by it just from the screens. Looks very funky. :)

KDR_11k

KDR_11k said:

The screenshots look like the DS game with new graphics. The game is interesting but very hard. You basically play on both screens at once (the intro level only has one screen) and collide with stuff from both screens. You can split the two screens though I haven't really figured out how that works (I'm not very far into the DS game). Movement is a bit like Megaman, you walk, jump and shoot/chargeshoot.