Atlus Expands The Trauma Center Series With Trauma Team

Posted by Damien McFerran

Remember, there's no 'I' in team

Atlus has announced the next entry in the massively popular medical gaming series Trauma Center.

Entitled Trauma Team, the game will expand the remit of the franchise by enabling players to assume a whole range of medical roles, not just just performing high-risk operations.

So if you've ever had a craving to be an orthopedic surgeon, here's your chance.

More details are expected at this year's E3, which is now so close you can practically smell it.

[via kotaku.com]

Stevie

Stevie said:

Is that a school girl getting undressed in the screenshots? Australian censors will not like this

Juampi

Juampi said:

It was about time! I love this series, hope they don't turn down the difficulty level in this one.

Terra

Terra said:

I'm assuming this is the same as that "Hospital" game i heard about a few days ago from Atlus. I did love Second Opinion so i may look into this, but not before I buy the other TC games first.

Remember, there's no 'I' in team
No, but there is meat in team.

aphexbr

aphexbr said:

Look nice! Hopefully there won't be a 9 month wait between the US and UK releases like the last two...

Terra

Terra said:

@aphexbr
Wait, Under the Knife 2 for the DS was released in Europe, or are you referring to one of the other games in the series?

Ian_Daemon

Ian_Daemon said:

"... there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team..." - Shaun of the Dead

jpfan1989

jpfan1989 said:

Oh Yeah! I want this! A wider range of medical roles huh? ...... Child Delivery maybe?

Objection

Objection said:

I've been waiting anxiously for the announcement of the next title. Here's what it says in my Atlus Faithful email: "Atlus is proud to announce Trauma Team (tm) for Wii (tm), anentirely new medical experience from the makers of the highly-acclaimed Trauma Center series. Encounter unprecedented depth across six distinct fields of medicine: play as a general surgeon, diagnostician, E.M.T., orthopedic surgeon, endoscope technician, and medical examiner. Follow the story as never before with all-new dynamic story sequences inspired by Japanese animations and comics; each dramatic chapter comes vividly to life with a style seen nowhere else! Hand-drawn art, innovative animation, and quality voice-acting perfectly capture the raw intensity, excitement, and danger of every heart-pounding moment! Trauma Team for Wii(tm) releases in North America in Spring 2010."

Chatham

Chatham said:

Can't wait... the last TC I spent so many hours doing surgeries with my friend.

Kaeobais

Kaeobais said:

"... But there is an I in pie ... meat pie ... because meat is ... an anagram of team ... I don't know."

astarisborn94

astarisborn94 said:

Since there is no "I" in team, they should give this installment online play. Imagine doing an seemingly impossible operation with someone from Japan.

AVahne

AVahne said:

cool another trauma center game! wait is that a girl taking her clothes off in one of the screenshots?

UVERoo

UVERoo said:

Im excited. Never played a Trauma Center game but have been interested and now the interest is at its peek. I will start with Trauma Team.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL said:

There may be no I in team now, but that is because Apple has not made an app for it yet :p
Anyways, I love TC so Im looking forward. I need to get my hands on UtK2 soon.

Chona

Chona said:

OH YEAH!!! One of the best games on Wii (The best third party game at least) i ever play is back!!! Im just too happy!