Another Legendary Starfy Commercial

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out Starfy's second commercial running in theaters.

The guys at Nintendo were once again kind enough to send us over a second commercial for their Legendary Starfy DS game that hits store shelves on June 8th. This commercial features a little bit of actual Legendary Starfy footage at the end of the spot. The commercial is set to run in movie theaters as an advertisement before Pixar's new movie UP.

Don't forget to check out the interview with Nintendo/TOSE about the game, as well as our Starfy 101 feature that gives you a little history on the amazing platformer series.
Untitled

Untitled
We'll have more information on The Legendary Starfy as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game when it's released.

Ark

Ark said:

You can never have too much Starfy. :) I have this strange urge to go see that "UP"movie just to see the Starfy commercial...despite the fact that I just watched the ad seconds ago. >.<

Crazed

Crazed said:

That was actually a pretty good commercial. Hopefully the game will live up to all the hype everyone is creating.

pixelman

pixelman said:

I can't get myself excited for this game. I'll def have to wait for the reviews.

Pegasus

Pegasus said:

Looking forward to this one, and I expect to see that commercial tomorrow, seeing as I am going to watch Up then. Yes, I'm a Pixar nut. ;)

Metroid133

Metroid133 said:

Corbie isn't going to stop till everyone buys this game. :O I'll wait until later since the Wii Shop Channel and Punch-Out!! just zapped my money! :P

Don

Don said:

Do buy this game! The developers said that they'll bring over the previous 4 Starfy games that are released in Japan only if this sells well here.