Made in Ore Gameplay Videos

Posted by Stuart Reddick

For those who are a little confused as to what to expect with the latest WarioWare title, Nintendo has released plenty of videos to help explain things a little better.

Over the past week, we've done plenty of coverage on Made in Ore and its WiiWare counterpart, Asobu! Made in Ore. Thoiugh we've given you plenty of details on these upcoming titles, we haven't exactly been able to show you any gameplay videos. Worry not though, we've finally got our hands on some.

First up is a walkthrough showing how to create a microgame. While it may all be in Japanese, it does a fairly good job of showing the basics of the game. Next up we have the debut gameplay trailer as well as an overview trailer. And finally, we have two TV commercials, both of which can be found here and here.

As usual, stay tuned to Nintendo Life for the latest information on Nintendo's latest DS offering!

[via gametrailers.com]

warioswoods

warioswoods said:

That guy in the walkthrough video has fantastic hair. I can't figure out the meaning of his microgame for the life of me, though.

warioswoods

warioswoods said:

Ha, indeed they are often quite pointless, but they generally correspond to some recognizable activity, however mundane it may be (brushing your teeth, etc) -- after all, it's the fact that a microgame represents some sort of well-known scenario that allows one to quickly recognize how to complete it when given only a vague instruction and a few seconds of reaction time. Nonetheless, I just can't seem to figure out what the deal is with the pig and flower in his game.

MarkyVigoroth

MarkyVigoroth said:

Heh, I bet he wanted to get the feel of the editor, so he made a super-simple game. (After all, I did a relatively boring stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl just to get a feel for the stage editor.)

Kid_A

Kid_A said:

I'm confused--this is a WarioWare game where you get to make microgames? Because if that's the case this just might be the greatest thing ever!

AL3X_M

AL3X_M said:

This is looking really fun, I want to make my own little micro-games. I'm not the best artist in the world but I can spend weeks on a thing like this, its looking good.