Gameloft Announces Real Soccer 2009 for DSiWare
Posted by Corbie Dillard
Gameloft looks to bring the authentic soccer experience to DSiWare with the announcement of their first DSiWare title Real Soccer 2009.
Gameloft has just sent out a press release for their upcoming DSiWare title Real Soccer 2009. Combining realistic soccer elements with the unique DS touchscreen controls, the game hopes to produce not only a true-to-life soccer experience on DSiWare, but also one that's easy for gamers to take control of.
You can check out the official press release below for more information on this upcoming DSiWare release.
Live the soccer season to the max with Real Soccer 2009 on Nintendo DSiWare. It will offer you a never before-seen soccer experience with revolutionary yet accessible Touch Screen controls. Take photos of anything you want and turn them into your own custom ball, team flag or make yourself into your favorite player. With 198 teams using real players' names, realistic opponent behaviors and advanced 3-D graphics, you will feel like a real professional soccer player. Take your best shot!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Exlcusive Nintendo DS stylus controls allow you to easily perform the most amazing soccer moves on the Touch Screen.
- A multiplayer mode to face up to 3 friends in heated tournaments (Multi-Card Play)
- Take a picture with your DSi camera and display it on the ball, on the giant stadium screen, as a team flag, or a player's face.
- 6 different leagues and 198 teams (national and club) with real players' names thanks to the FIFPro license.
- Experience the atmosphere of 3 great soccer stadiums.
- Manage the team's strategy using the Nintendo DS stylus in real time during the match.
- A true-to-life soccer experience thanks to detailed animations and realistic teammate and opponent behaviors.
We'll have more information on Real Soccer 2009 as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game once it hits the DSiWare service.