Don’t Stop Believing In More Downloadable Tracks For Rock Band

Posted by Renato Velarde

11 more tracks this week for Rock Band 2 on Wii.

More classics coming your way this week at the Rock Band 2 in game music store on the Wii as announced today by Harmonix and MTV. Journeys famous uplifter “Don’t Stop Believing”, as well as tracks from Foo Fighters, Oasis, and some family friendly fare from SpongeBob Squarepants.

Also the classic “Heartbreaker” from Pat Benetar. What the heck, let’s just list everything in a neat list below so you can judge for yourself. I’d say it’s a good week to Rock out.

All original Master Recordings, all at 200 Nintendo points each.

Tracks:

• Journey “Don’t Stop Believing”
  • Pat Benatar “Heartbreaker”
  • The Von Bondies “C’mon C’mon”
  • Glasvegas “Geraldine”
  • Foo Fighters “DOA”
  • Foo Fighters “This is a Call”
  • Foo Fighters “Times Like These”
  • Oasis “Rock ‘n’ Roll Star”
  • Spongebob Squarepants “The Best Day Ever Song”
  • Spongebob Squarepants “Where’s Gary?”
  • Spongebob Squarepants “I Can’t Keep My Eyes Off of You”

In case you’re keeping track most of these songs were also released on Xbox360 and PS3 last week.

[via purenintendo.com]

Mopsical

Mopsical said:

Well, we're still waiting for Rock Band 2 in Europe, but as soon as it does, I'm downloading Best Day Ever. Epic.

DamoAdmin

Damo said:

Nice to see some less obvious choices making the cut here!

i8cookie

i8cookie said:

when are we going to get this game? why is is taking so long to come out in EU?

Objection

Objection said:

Wow, rolling them out. And Spongebob Squarepants “The Best Day Ever Song” =win. ;)

XD375

XD375 said:

I'd get OLD SpongeBob songs, but none of the post-movie seasons stuff.

SmaMan

SmaMan said:

Man now I really want Rock Band 2. But they're always sold out of the Wii version! Journey FTW!

Ricardo91

Ricardo91 said:

I never expected Spongebob tracks to make it to Rock Band lol. We need the FUN and ripped pants song! XD

Oh, and Journey FTW.

greyelephant

greyelephant said:

If they only would have included Spongebobs "Sweet Victory" song, they would have had me sold.

Dancy

Dancy said:

Can anyone tell me how we are to get the extra songs promised to us when we purchased Rock Band 2? I am still confused.... Thanks :(