Out Today - Tenchu: Shadow Assassins (US)
Posted by Anthony Dickens
US gamers can now get their hands on the new Tenchu game, Tenchu: Shadow Assassins developed exclusively for Wii.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins continues the saga of elite ninjas, Rikimaru and Ayame, who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan. Playing as both stealthy Rikimaru and aggressive and acrobatic Ayame, players will fight their way through more than 10 missions and 50 side quests. Game features include:
- Use the Wii Remote(TM) to fight like a ninja with more than 17 historically accurate ninja weapons and tools, each with its own Wii motion.
- Move silently and use the environment as camouflage to hide and sneak in behind your targets.
- Accomplish missions as you battle enemies with katanas, throwing stars, smoke bombs and more.
- Advance to Shadow Mode level and challenge your ninja skills on Wii.
- Experience the epic adventures of Rikimaru and Ayame and put your true ninja skills to the test in a world of fierce combat and authentic tradition.
We've quite looked forward to this one, we like sneaking around in the dark killing people.. doesn't everyone? Naturally we've already used our ninja skills to snag a copy of the game for review - expect one around the weekend - unless we get more snow!
European bloody thirsty gamers will have to wait another month or so, in the meantime if you have got the game already, tell us what you think!