Evasive Space Website Launched Today With New Trailer
Posted by Darren Calvert
Ever since we first clapped eyes of the numerous screenshots thrown into the public domain by YUKES and High Voltage about their upcoming WiiWare none-shoot-em-up, Evasive Space we’ve been dying to find out more. It certainly looks stunning, we think this is a game to watch out for.
If you feel the same as us then you might want to check out the newly launched Evasive Space website for more information. There you will find stacks of information about this upcoming game, for instance it has now been confirmed that it will cost 1000 Wii points.
Check out the most recent trailer and press release below:
YUKE’S Company of America today announced the launch of the official website for Evasive Space, a top-down space action/adventure title for WiiWare developed by High Voltage Software. The new website highlights all features found within the game and includes the official trailer providing an in-depth look at the game mechanics and challenges that lie within. You will be using the infrared capabilities of the Wii Remote to pilot Konki on timed and collection-based missions in a race to save the universe from Dr. Dark Matter, confronting many obstacles along the way across a variety of intergalactic environments for an experience that will challenge your reflexes.
Key features of the game include:
- Guide Konki through 20 hazardous space time and collection based missions spanning four differently themed worlds
- Deftly pilot your ship with innovative use of the Wii Remote’s infrared pointer capabilities
- Pick up items and ship upgrades to enhance skills and increase your chances for survival
- Six different four person multiplayer matches locally on your home console
- Compete for best times with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection online leaderboards
Evasive Space will be released in January of 2009, downloadable for 1,000 Wii Points, and has been rated “E” for Everyone with Mild Fantasy Violence by the ESRB.