Target Toss Pro Bags Coming To US WiiWare On Monday

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Well we've just received word from Incredible Technologies that their upcoming WiiWare title Target Toss Pro Bags will be coming to the WiiWare service on Monday, November 17th. The game will be available for download at a cost of 700 Wii Points.

We've just added a couple of new screenshots to the game page and we'll have more information as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game as soon as it hits the WiiWare service.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

This game has nothing to do with Pong Toss and is from an entirely different company altogether.

Bass_X0

Bass_X0 said:

i can throw stuff in real life and it would be more fun than this. games are supposed to offer the gamer an experience they can't do easily in real life. this is easy to do.

Digiki

Digiki said:

Pong Toss much? It'll never break the top 20...

I dunno about that remember how you guys bought pong toss?

QuarterRoy00

QuarterRoy00 said:

This is actually a arcade/bar cabinet game port from the makers of the Golden Tee games. Uses a trackball in the cabinet. I've played it (the stand-up version) and it's pretty fun. I have good expectations for this...

gameking23

gameking23 said:

Maybe this game will be better than pong toss I did say maybe. At least one thing with this game out it would be most likely that people who would buy pong toss see this for a lower price and buy this one instead. If this becomes the case pong toss would quickly drop out of the top twenty.

jeffo

jeffo said:

Butthead:
"He said Bags
Huhuhuh Huhuhuh"

Beavis:
"Yeah, yeah, bags"

Seriously, I'd rather download some Atari 2600 games for VC (if it would happen) than another pong toss/let's catch with virtual bags.

Tides_of_Chaos

Tides_of_Chaos said:

Looks better than Pong Toss graphically but probably won't be too good gameplay wise as no WiiWare games seem capable of handling real motion controls.

Clayfrd

Clayfrd said:

@Tides of Chaos - Tetris Party got the Balance Board down if you count that.

This could be better than it looks, but not by much.

@Hydroswimmer12 - Pong Toss broke the Top 20; why wouldn't this?

Virus

Virus said:

Dam, this is the most extreme bag toss I've ever seen. "Cut Throat" mode? What the heck happens? The loser gets bagged to death? The "bags" option also intrigues me. I imagine it just determines how many bags each person tosses, but think how great it would be if you could choose the type of bags you threw. Oh, how the tea bag jokes would run wild...

Rawk_Hawk

Rawk_Hawk said:

@ Virus
Yes this game is very violent and features bag fatalities that can be used.

syze51

syze51 said:

It appears everyone leaving comments on here has no life. If any of you had a life and went to bars, you would know that this is a popular bar game. Many bars do not have the room for Cornhole, so they purchase this arcade-style game. It is fun and cheap. Coming to WiiWare is a good idea for people like myself who has friends and we hang out, drink beer, play drinking games. Bags will be a nice addition to parties. I'm sure most of you probably still live in your mom's basement too.

Master_K

Master_K said:

@syze51: Not everyone here is an alcoholic who spends a lot of time in bars and playing bad shovelware games at a "party."

Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow said:

@syze51 So having a life means going to bars and play drinking games?
Well then I don't have a life, I have to tell my friends we should stop going to the movies and playing basketball, and go to bars instead; and, of course, that we should buy this game and play it in our reunions instead of Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart and Guitar Hero. Thank you for opening my eyes. :P

Ricardo91

Ricardo91 said:

@Syze51. So you're saying that gamers who know a sh!tty game when they see it have no life, yet the people who do have lives are drunken bums who spend the majority of their time in bars chugging Brewskies and playing ugly tech demos that can just barely be considered "games"? As opposed to something more worthwhile like Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Smash Bros. or Wii Sports?
OF COURSE! THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!! :P

I don't know what bars you go to, but I'm sure most can find a way to fit in an actual cornhole table.

brewcrew7007

brewcrew7007 said:

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Why don't you people lighten up?! Seriously, is it really worth getting this upset over somebody not liking a VIDEO GAME that you like? Although I do have to laugh when I see all you "gamer snobs" rip a game that you haven't played yet. To each his own I guess.

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

It appears everyone leaving comments on here has no life.
We actually do all have lives, which is why we're posting on here. If we didn't have lives, we'd all be zombies, and so I'd be quite worried that you just started a flame war if I was you, since if we were all zombies, we'd probably be coming around to your place right now for a tasty brain snack.
If you meant that we have no life in a metaphorical term, then I can assure you that we do.
In an unrelated note, I feel like mentioning that in the past few months, I have amassed over 460 comments on WWW articles. Just a random point.
Oh... and yes, we do all have lives.

We're trying to maintain sanity so Syze doesn't scare the neighbours. Deep down, we're all nice and friendly round here.

Ricardo91

Ricardo91 said:

I have amassed over 460 comments on WWW articles. Just a random point.

Ummm.... Congratulations? :|

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

What I want to know, is whose actually posted the most? My guess is that it'll be someone out of AlexSays, Terranigma, Objection Blaster, Mr Cheez or myself (I can't remember everyone's names - I remember people by avatars - , but I'm sure that there's more of you). I had no idea that I'd posted so many until I saw it in my comments section (http://www.wiiware-world.com/user/browse/comments).