Strong Bad Episode 4: Dangeresque 3 Coming To US WiiWare On Monday

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Telltale Games has just announced that Strong Bad Episode 4: Dangeresque 3 will be hitting the US WiiWare service on Monday, November 17th for 1000 Wii Points. They've also included a brand new gameplay video and a whole new set of screen shots that you can check out as well.

We don't currently have much in the way of information on this fifth installment yet, but Telltale Games has has said that Trogdor, the infamous one-armed fire breathing dragon, plays a role in the Strong Bad season finale. We'll post more information as it becomes available.

We'll also have a full review of Strong Bad Episode 4: Dangeresque 3 on Monday, November 17th. Until then you can check out the gameplay video below.

Ricardo91

Ricardo91 said:

First! Again!

Isn't it a bit too soon to release Ep. 4 already? I realize these episodes are monthly, but at least give us Americans a breather between releases.

WarioFan63

WarioFan63 said:

I wouldnt say that Part 4 is too soon but Part 3 seemed to have come a little late.

Starwolf_UK

Starwolf_UK said:

I'm the obligitory European...Drakes prediction has come true that America would have Strongbad 4 before Europe got Strongbad 3 :(

Objection

Objection said:

This is the episode that looks the best because I am a big fan of "Dangeresque." Cool that you are ready with the review!

Terra

Terra said:

Oh great. We wait for Strong bad 3 and you guys already get Strong Bad 4. I would wager a large sum of money that you guys get Strong Bad 5 before we get 3 at this rate

WeeGee

WeeGee said:

Dang, it is quick! I have decided to just get the PC version with all 5 when it comes out.

Drizzt

Drizzt said:

Dangeresque 3! Sounds like an epic episode. They're probably going to be several inside jokes in this one, unless they do a nice job of trying to explain it properly.

gameking23

gameking23 said:

It's sad nothing for Mii on WiiWare next week. :(

Oh, well I still need to catch up on my downloads guess I'll buy Cubello. :)

FroguinZX

FroguinZX said:

Wait, there might be hope yet for those who don't really want Strong Bad this week. Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime might pull off a pseudo-houdini and do a good ol' switcharoo. Remember what some random jerk at Nintendo said: the Wii-kly update is something something, but it's the only one who can confirm WiiWare releases. Bad side, we might get some other random crap...

crosses fingers for MaBoShi

KDR_11k

KDR_11k said:

Noooooooooooo they can't release Dangeresque 3! It just isn't Dangeresque 3 if it gets released!

The only correct course of action would be to announce that it got "delayed" and eps 5 and 6 get released instead!

KDR_11k

KDR_11k said:

Well, there are going to be 5 episodes, if they made 4 a fake one (i.e. announce it just to claim it got delayed to "when it's done") they'd have to use the numbers 5 and 6 for the 4th and5th.

calculon

calculon said:

I thought you were going to say something interesting like "They've also included something revolutionary called gameplay" instead of the mention of video and screenshots. Oh well, here's hoping Telltale move onto a series that's worth a damn.

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

(Dons Strong Mad voice) WAAAAAAAANNT STROOOOOOONG BAAAAAAD!!!

If we don't get this and episode three within a fortnight of each other to make up for the delay, then I'm.... not going to be too happy. Though with Art Style and World of Goo now on their way as well as the Guitar Hero Band Edn. (which should be in the post... or mail courier's van) this Friday, I'll probably be quite thankful once it's all over. And, judging by the empty spot on my shelf crying because of the lack of Call of Duty WaW, so will my wallet.

SmaMan

SmaMan said:

Looks like I'm gonna have to JUMP!

They did say they were gonna release them monthly right? This is a little less, but hey we've been waiting for Dangeresque 3 for years! Hopefully it'll be better than Dangeresque: On Ice...

Saisinkolimonadin

Saisinkolimonadin said:

@SmaMan: No way! Dangeresque: Put 'Em On Ice was amazing!

Wow, Dangeresque 3 and Chinese Democracy get released in the same year. Duke Nukem Forever can't be far away.

But yeah, I'm still waiting for Baddest of the Bands, so I'll propably play through it before I get this.

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

WarioFan63 is right, we got Episode 3 a week late. This release would be right on time. I have no idea what the problem with the delayed European releases is, though. That just sucks.

As it stands, I find myself having to finish one Strong Bad just so I can delete it and download the next. Stupid tiny memory and huge (relatively) games...

PALgamer

PALgamer said:

Seems like Strongbad is in no rush in EU. At least one region is getting the monthly schedule they promised.

Sycoraxic98

Sycoraxic98 said:

Well, I for one can't WAIT for MaBoShi! It was ESRB rated as MaBoShi's Arcade 3 days ago, so it won't be long now!

Trombone_Hero

Trombone_Hero said:

Wow, I can't wait for this!! I've been waiting for Dangeresque 3 for years, but then after this, will there be a Dangeresque 4??? (bum bum bummmmmm) It looks like I'm gonna have to JUMP!!!!