English Alien Crush Returns Website Launches

Posted by Marcel van Duyn

It looks like Alien Crush Returns is the next Hudson title to be released (US - You've got to wait for Bomberman Blast first!). Today, Hudson launched the official European and US sites for the game.

Although the trailer hasn't been translated into English yet, you can look through the site for a lot of information about the game. For example, maybe you didn't yet know that you're able to download additional levels via Wi-Fi, or that you can play against 3 other players online?

We're expecting the game to be released in October in both Europe and the US.

Mario64DStyle

Mario64DStyle said:

Shoot, I'll wait for Bomberman over this anyday =p

Idk how many of my friends are that intererested in Pinball compared to bomberman

Ian_Daemon

Ian_Daemon said:

I agree with both 'Mario64Style' and 'Mr.chippy'. This looks cool and very interesting, but I don't know if I can find three friends that will get it let alone play it online. Bomberman is a much easier sell for the uninitiated.

Pegasus

Pegasus said:

One of my most anticipated titles. Pinball "multiplayer" has always been a bit pointless; score boards is where it's at. Future downloadable tables sounds good, too.

Wiiloveit

Wiiloveit said:

@WeeGee: don't count on it

Downloadable levels just gave this game a space on my most wanted list, and I'm intrigued to see how the online modes will work. Well done in advance, Hudson.

Kriqz

Kriqz said:

Everytime new info is released on this I want it more and more. I could care less about on-line play, but leaderboards are a definate must for pinball.

Ziondood

Ziondood said:

oh man this is gonna be awesome =DD
ive never played the original but im excited for this one =DDDD

Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow said:

I usually don't like pinball games, but I must admit the modes in this one are getting my attention, it also looks nice, and now it has dowloadable levels, mmmm still, I'll wait for the review.

Mario64DStyle

Mario64DStyle said:

@Stratos
Thats a good idea.. I guess I could just ask around when it comes out of who actually bought it.. My internet connection isn't my friend though >_>.. But maybe it will be good to me by then.. it all depends which house im at.. my moms or dads..

shadows262

shadows262 said:

dude i want tetris party over this seriously. but thats not a bad thing
does anyone know if its online multiplayer. i heard its 4 player online but im not sure

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL said:

Im gonna get mega man 9(proto man got me sold since i have specificaly 200 wii points left) and tetris party, alien crush or bomberman, whatever comes first

mailanbr

mailanbr said:

I love pinball, but it gets boring really easily. Eh, I am just gonna wait for Tetris Party. Never seems to get boring in my eyes.