GC: Rapala’s Fishing Frenzy
Posted by Anthony Dickens
New fishing game from Activision with its own brand spanking new Fishing rod controller, class.
Utilizing an all new, limited edition Rod and Reel peripheral designed exclusively for the Wii, players will become more immersed in the fishing experience than ever before. With their hands on authentic gear, players will use an actual rod as they cast and reel in fish hooked on their lines. They can battle for their favorite trophies as they angle against more than 20 species of fish, all within beautiful freshwater environments. The world’s top freshwater lakes are realistically represented here, and players will have their skills put to the test against some of the best trophy fish in the world.
- Limited Edition Rod and Reel peripheral designed for the Wii takes full advantage of the motion sensing capabilities as you realistically cast, set the hook and fight tension on the line as you reel in your catch.
- Fish in 14 Tournament Events and complete various objectives as you attempt to fill your boat with the biggest and best fish
- Gameplay focuses on the excitement of battling fish struggling against being
- Angle for 20 of the most sought-after fish species including large-mouth bass, small-mouth bass, walleye, cat-fish, trout and more.
- Three gameplay modes: tournament, open fishing and quick challenge
- Use an onboard GPS unit to discover exactly where the fish are biting all across the lake.
- Fish with over 300 lures including authentically modeled, Rapala lures, each having unique properties, physically-modeled behaviors, and a range of different colors.
- Over 500,000 acres of authentic fishing locations including Clear Lake CA, Lake Okeechobee FL, and Lake Amistad, TX
- Use the Wii Remote to guide your boat to dozens of hotspots around the lake.
Limited Edition Rod and Reel peripheral designed for the Wii = sweet, let's hope its as much fun as it sounds. We should see a release sometime over the next month or two.
Start the barbie I'm catching some fish!