The Conduit Gathers Momentum
Posted by Anthony Dickens
High Voltage are cooking up a storm with this title with many gamers putting their faith in the future of FPS games on Wii.
High Voltage Software, developer of the highly anticipated first-person shooter The Conduit, has garnered acclaim and attention across the web. In a limited showing throughout the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) Media and Business Summit, The Conduit has managed to earn accolades including:
- Best Wii Game of E3 (IGN.com)
- Best Wii Shooter of E3 (IGN.com)
- Best Graphics Technology on Wii (IGN.com)
- Honorable Mention for Real-Time Control on Wii (IGN.com)
- Best Wii Game of E3 (Gametrailers.com)
- Top 20 Games of E3 (Edge-online.com)
The Conduit is planned for release in Q1 2009 and set to incorporate online multiplayer and some of the most polished and high-quality graphics shown on the Wii to date.
But will it actually deliver? We always thought that Red Steel looked like it was going to be ace, turned out to be a pile of poo. There's still six months before we'll actually find out so just get ready to board the hype train until then.