Dinosaur King on the Nintendo DS portable handheld system brings exciting new twists to the traditional role playing game genre, with 3D battling systems and multiplayer fighting action via Wi-Fi. Playing as Max or Rex, otherwise known as the D-Team, players will collect over 100 dinosaurs, each with its own special moves totaling over 240 in all. Traveling to five different territories around the globe, players will dig for fossils that are indigenous to that region. Once the player has collected their dinosaurs, exciting battles can take place to stop the nefarious Dr. Z and the Alpha Gang bent on hunting down the dinosaurs and taking over the world.
The franchise has established itself as a major anime series in Japan, and is now creating a stir in North America. The animated Dinosaur King™ series is currently in its first season and airing on 4KidsTV Network and will be moving to CW4Kids this fall for the second season.
- Over 100 dinosaurs to collect. As players travel the globe finding dinosaurs they can keep track of those they’ve collected in a Dinosaur Encyclopedia which also gives scientific data and genealogy facts on the dinosaurs as well...
- Special attacks to master. The more battles that are won, the move powerful the dinosaurs become. Players can master over 240 special moves and tricks overall.
- Head-to-head 3D arena battles. Experience exciting dinosaur combat as they square off with opponents in rich 3D environments.
- Exciting dinosaur digs. Players unearth fossils like real paleontologists with the stylus and bring the authentic dinosaurs from all over the world to life.
- Five exotic areas to explore. Excavating in North America, Asia, Europe, Antarctica, and Africa, players will unearth the actual dinosaurs of those regions in hours and hours of gameplay
- Exciting multiplayer fighting action. Players will enter into fast-paced dinosaur battles and trade rare items as well as dinosaurs with friends via Wi-Fi.
BLEACH: Dark Souls on the Nintendo DS™ brings an exclusive storyline, expanded cast of playable characters and fast multi-plane fighting action for up to four players via Wi-Fi. Players will also build a power-packed Spirit Card Deck and collect power crystals to augment their spirit card powers on the lower screen and dish out moves that will directly affect their opponent’s gameplay. With a burgeoning cast of 44 characters including the ability to play as Hollows, players can spend hours experiencing furious fighting gameplay and unlocking personal character stories all based on the series’ story arc.
BLEACH™ is a popular animated series on Cartoon Network. The series follows the life of a 15-year-old boy, Ichigo Kurosaki, who crosses paths with a Soul Reaper and becomes one. The franchise has established itself as a major anime series in Japan, and is now creating a stir in North America. The first season of the show was featured on Cartoon Network’s program, Adult Swim, and received solid ratings in America this past year. The series is poised for a successful second season that began March 2008.
- Exclusive Single-player Storyline. BLEACH: Dark Souls features an exclusive storyline that takes place in between seasons 1 and 2 of the animated series. Fans of the anime will have to play BLEACH: Dark Souls to uncover story plot points that are sure to shed new insight on Ichigo’s quest to save Rukia.
- Exciting Multiplayer fighting action. Up to four players will enjoy the fighting action via Wi-Fi connection. This game supports the Download Play feature where one player has a cartridge and transmits the game to another player’s Nintendo DS which allows them to play head-to-head.
- Variety of multi-plane 2D fighting arenas. Players can switch between the foreground and the background battlelines to chase after or escape from opponents.
- Large cast of popular characters. Players will select from 44 of their favorite characters who are all voiced by the actors from the anime series including the Hollows.
- Special attacks to master. Players can inflict massive damage on opponents with special Combos and Super Power Attacks taken directly from the series.
- Seven thrilling gameplay modes. Story, Arcade, Versus, Training and Challenge modes along with two unlockable modes which will provide hours of replayability and keep players coming back for more.
- 30 New Power-up Cards and Power Crystals to Customize Spirit Card Deck. On the lower screen, players can customize and manage their deck of Power-up Cards for boosts to Health, Attack and Defense, and much more.
- New BLEACH Encyclopedia. Contains fun and interesting facts about the entire BLEACH universe. Fans of the series are sure to use this as a reference for to expand their BLEACH knowledge.
Infinite Space details to follow!