E3 2008: Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2
Posted by Anthony Dickens
Konami invite you round for another sweat-fest in DDR Hottest Party 2, exclusively for Wii.
DanceDanceRevolution® celebrates its 10th anniversary with an all-new game for the Wii! The hottest selling dance game returns, with an entirely new soundtrack, game modes and interactivity. DanceDanceRevolution® Hottest Party 2 enhances the series’ trademark interactive gameplay by combining the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of the Wii platform. DanceDanceRevolution® Hottest Party 2 is sure to be the life of the party with 4 player multiplayer, Wii Remote and Nunchuk support, smash hits taken from the last 4 decades of music, entirely new modes and more!
- All-new soundtrack includes smash-hits from the last 4 decades:
- "Makes Me Wonder”
- “Black or White”
- “We Got the Beat”
- Cool new modes and features:
- Your Wii Mii can now be incorporated onto the DanceDanceRevolution dance floor
- Brand-New Gimmicks, such as the Minimizer, add to the next evolution in DanceDanceRevolution gameplay
- More Wii mote interaction in the Dance n’ Defend Battle Mode where players use Wii mote movements to beat their opponents
- Non-stop dance action with the new Course Mode, various set themed song lists that players dance along to
- Unlock hidden features in the Groove Arena Mode as you battle your way to the top of this new venue
- Players can learn real dance moves and practice the same routines as the characters from all different angles with the brand new Hottest Training Mode
- All new DanceDanceRevolution characters with new outfits, exclusive to Hottest Party 2
- Enhanced motion capture will be applied to all characters for increased realism and customization
- New stages with enhanced effects, with more than 50 unique dance environments
Getcha groove on!