Eternity's Child - New Screens and Soundtrack Online

Posted by Damien McFerran

As the release of Eternity’s Child gets ever closer, Luc Bernard has kindly published some more rather excellent-looking screens as well as putting sections of the official soundtrack online. What a kind fellow he is.

The screens look promising and confirm what we already know: the game is looking gorgeous. However, the soundtrack is the real surprise here; composed by Sean Beeson, the music is incredibly atmospheric and appears to suit the game perfectly. We recommend you give it a listen.

This quirky platform adventure is shaping up to be one of the most promising WiiWare titles and is expected in Q2 2008.

We've uploaded the screens to our Eternity’s Child gamepage, so why not have a look?

Source: Destructoid

Jockolantern

Jockolantern said:

Sounds like Beeson's channeling Elfman to a great degree yet still retaining a sense of Sean's unique compositional personality. Sounds absolutely terrific and the game looks like it's shaping up nicely too. Can't wait!

DamoAdmin

Damo said:

Yeah, it's been compared to Nightmare Before Christmas on some other sites. I think it's an excellent soundtrack. :)

Roo

Roo said:

Lookin' good! This is exactly the sorta thing I wanna see on WiiWare!

Grant

Grant said:

This game is gonna be amazing!!!!!! I need to download it not want neeeeeeeed.

ChinSpin

ChinSpin said:

reminds me of jazz jack rabbit only without the orcestrated music and the rabbit doesn't have a gun.

KhaoShar

KhaoShar said:

Sounds awwwwwwwsume!

If the Game has an option to just play the music, I'm in :D

PoisonedV

PoisonedV said:

I love classical music, and in modern days I think the best place for awesome compositions is in videogames.

Kafei2006

Kafei2006 said:

I think you kind of confounded this game, "Eternity's Child", with another wiiware game called "The rose princess" from the same french game developper. This artwork with the rabbit and the girl is from "the rose princess, not "eternity's child"

SuperMichael64

SuperMichael64 said:

Just checked out the tracks from the game and I must say its simply amazing, if thats the atmosphere i'll feel during gameplay... then its a must-download, and the illustrations for the game are very cool and original. All this for 500 points is a no-brainer!

Atlantis1982

Atlantis1982 said:

. What is the point in listening to the OST if you can't bring it with you? Anyway, I can't listen to them at the moment since I am in class and I don't want to bother bringing out my iPod's headphones and hooking them up.

The_shoemaker

The_shoemaker said:

I can't listen because my computer is crap. But I have no clue what this game is all about. But by the replys you guys have given, I'm really looking forward to it.