The graphical style is interesting indeed, with a cool 'scrapbook' effect. We expressed our concerns about this game when it was announced not long ago, but these updates have restored our faith a little. This could be a lot of fun.
The basic aim of the game is to keep your fortress safe from the attacking hordes by using a range of weapons, including the ability to grab the onrushing foes and fling them up in the air.
The all-important details are as follows:
- 4 Player jump-in cooperative gameplay - Defend your Castle with up to 3 pals!
- Compete with your friends for kingship - Get crowned for dominating other players and earn the right to manage the Kingdom!
- Completely new visuals and animation
- Enhanced physics & particle effects
- Repel even faster and more massive waves of invaders
- Not a port of the original - Defend Your Castle has been re-created from the ground up to utilize the unique capabilities of the Nintendo Wii™ and Wii Remote™
- Unlimited levels - Continue to grow the strength of your Kingdom indefinitely
- Play on your big screen TV, from your couch!
- All this and more for only 500 Wii Points™