Europe VC Releases - 27th July - Devil's Crush

Posted by Darren Calvert

Just two games to choose from in Europe this Friday so you are hardly spoilt for choice. Still when the game is as good as Devil's Crush it is hard to complain, this devilish game sure plays a mean pinball!

A first to Europe is Kirby's Ghost Trap (Kirby's Avalanche in the USA) - it's yet another falling block puzzler in the mould of Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine which is already on the VC. There's not much between the two games really.

Check out this week's reviews:

Devil's Crush - TurboGrafx-16 - 600 Points

Kirby's Ghost Trap - SNES - 800 Points

__Stuo

Stuo said:

Not much to get excited about this week... still leaves me more time to play paper mario!! :D

__Johannes

Johannes said:

NOE says there is "Breath of Fire II" and "Lunar Pool" also new on the vc?

__"L"

"L" said:

NOE has this to say about this week:
"Download some of the best games from the N64, NES, SNES, SEGA Mega Drive and TurboGrafx (PC Engine) eras in Wii's Virtual Console! New games are added to the Wii Shop Channel every Friday. This week, Kirby’s Ghost Trap, Breath of Fire II & Lunar Pool are ready for you to download. "

DrakeStaff

Drake said:

They're not. I checked Newest Releases and just NES and SNES specifically, BoF2 and Lunar Pool are not there.

__vinc_ent

vinc_ent said:

I checked the news on the www.nintendo-europe.com Site at 7:00 am and Lunar Pool and breath of Fire where both listet.
So after Work mi bought a WiiPoints Card, for download, but they are not in the Shop and the News are only 2 Games.

Eva

Eva said:

What I find strange is how they haven't fixed it yet. I don't mean add the games to the store (though that would be great), I mean amending the text. I guess this is why I come here and not to Nintendo's site to find out the latest.

__Seb

Seb said:

Why do The US updates always have more games than the eu updates

ITS NOT FAIR I TELL YOU

Mendez

Mendez said:

What's confusing is the fact they haven't even attempted to do anything about the error =S