E3 2007: NiGHTS: Journey Of Dreams
Posted by Anthony Dickens
Sega release alittle more information about the hotly anticipated NiGHTS sequel.
"As a fantasy jester called NiGHTS, players will fly through Nightopia, a rich and vibrant world where dreams come to life. With the innovative Wii Remote, gamers will experience a heightened sense of gliding, spiraling, and looping through a variety of mystical dream worlds packed with high-flying adventure. Players must find inventive ways to confront the “Nightmarens” from the neighboring dark world of Nightmare using amazing acrobatic skills, freedom of flight, and other special abilities to protect Nightopia. NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is an adventure filled with courage, hope and inspiration that the whole family will enjoy this holiday season.
- NiGHTS is the most unique flight action game on the Nintendo Wii giving the player the ability to navigate the fantastical world using aerial acrobatic skills and shape-shifting abilities to overcome obstacles and clear missions that will ultimately save Nightopia from the Nightmarens.
- Utilizing the Wii controller, players will be able to physically maneuver NiGHTS’ every movement as he glides, weaves, dives, spirals, loops, and blasts in the air.
- The world of NiGHTS, Nightopia is very unique in itself, featuring seven amazing environments filled with mystical creatures and terrible nightmarish monsters.
- Play as either Will or Helen and unlock a different experience as each character takes on a different journey
- Rich storyline that inspires gamers by presenting challenges of inner strength and courage"
The game is set for release around Novemeber in the US, here's the E3 trailer if you haven't already seen it.