"SEGA’s top grossing light gun game, Ghost Squad, comes to the Wii™ system and replicates the excitement of the arcade experience in your home! The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad, players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups, releasing hostages, deactivating bombs, and even rescuing the US President when terrorists hijack Air Force One! Using the Wii Remote™, players will utilize revolutionary selectable weapons including a high powered rifle, sub machine and shot gun, or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
- The full arcade experience of Ghost Squad comes to the Wii along with exclusive additional content, including a Multiplayer mode for 1- 4 players, a training mode and much more.
- One of the first light gun games to arrive on the Wii, Ghost Squad will take full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Remote.
- Three dangerous missions bring a new gameplay experience every time with multiple levels, alternate routes, changing daylight, a variety of player choices and secret weapons and costumes to unlock.
- Online ranking system allows you to track your status versus other players.
- Alone or with up to three squad mates, players will rescue hostages, apprehend suspects and deactivate bombs as they eliminate terrorist threats around the world.
- Unlock 25 different tactical weapons including sniper and assault rifles, submachine guns, hand guns, and more.
- Ghost Squad operatives on missions in complete darkness will utilize night vision, thermo vision and a flashlight to ensure that the operation is a success."
This game will also use the "Wii Zapper" the accessory that "transforms" the Wiimote & Nunchuk into a light gun.