Europe VC Releases - 29th June - Kirby's Dream Course

Posted by Darren Calvert

Here are the goodies on the Virtual Console for you cool cats in the EU this week:

Kirby's Dream Course - SNES - 800 Points
Dream Course is a golf video game which is viewed from an isometric perspective. Instead of using a ball, Kirby is used as the ball. The player must set the power, angle, and spin to connect with various enemies found throughout the levels. Once all but one enemy remains, that enemy will transform into the hole.

Bloody Wolf - TurboGrafx-16 - 600 Points
Enter alone, deep into enemy territory to rescue the kidnapped President in this overhead-view action shooter. Take on the role of a commando in a Special Forces team and face your enemies with an onslaught of weapons, including machine guns and grenades. Earn valuable information, weapons and items by rescuing POWs.

Kirby's Dream Course is our pick of the week if you want a challenging but fun game to play. If that's not your bag then you can't go far wrong with Bloody Wolf either. Both get the Virtual Console Archive's seal of approval.

Happy gaming!

__danstan

danstan said:

Blah... I'm unsure about kirby's dream course...

Ah well, I got Megaman last week, so I'm still happy =)

Bass_X0

Bass_X0 said:

Feels like something is missing this week. Kirby's Dream Course is good but there really should have been another game this week. Heck, I wouldn't have cared if it was a really old four screen NES platformer - the week just needed something extra.

__mike

mike said:

Before anybody whines about Super Metroid or Mario RPG or whatever, download KDC. It's an great great game.

__Eiffel

Eiffel said:

OMG! Kirby's Dream Course~! I've been waiting on that one for months.

I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for a North American release, soon!

__Jonno

Jonno said:

Dream Course is now called: 'The Latest Game for us Americans to Whine About'

Ok, i personally don't care but trust me, they doooo. They doooo. Run away, before they eat j00!

McHaggis

McHaggis said:

2 games? 2 GAMES!? ARRGGHHHH! How long are Ninty going to keep drip feeding us VC releases? I wish we'd got SF2 Turbo. KDC might very well be good but Nintendo can surely do better than 2 games per week?

__Oui_Oui

Oui_Oui said:

Hmmmm.... Kirby's Dream Course... May give it a go... as KIBRY'S AWSOME! :D

But hey! I still got F-Zero X and Megaman on my wishlist!

Hope Sonic 2 and SFII Turbo will arrive soon!! :D

O and one more thing... does it really matter how many games we get each week?! '2 Games? 2 GAMES?!'

Quality not quantity?! Do you really want 10 crappy 1-2 star games a week?! You'd be wining about not having good games then! xD

__fire deity

fire deity said:

I think ill save my points for next week. Although im tempted to buy kirby's dream course

Bass_X0

Bass_X0 said:

the more games we get in one week, the more chance we get of good games. and by going with your example Welsh Warrior, if we get ten crappy games one week then they won't ever be seen again. whereas if we just got two a week, we will have to put up with crappy games for five weeks.

Shrapnel09

Shrapnel09 said:

"Hope Sonic 2 and SFII Turbo will arrive soon!!"
"wheres sfII turbo!!"
"I wish we'd got SF2 Turbo"

hahaha, oh i love being on the other side of the table, having starving Europeans begging for US releases instead, ahh feels good :)

__Razor61289

Razor61289 said:

A good week but I'm waiting for a platforming Kirby game. I am also waiting for some more SNES platformers