Celebrity Mii Competition
Posted by Anthony Dickens
Jason over at kottke.org has devised a Celebrity Mii Contest, create a Celeb Mii and win a game, its that simple!
It seems to be quite a craze at the moment, creating your favourite people in Mii form. We've been passing around lots of celebs over the past few days, now you have a chance to win a Mii contest! It's like a 21st century beauty contest for Mii's. Jason from kottke.org has devised some rules:
"1. All Miis must be made with the Nintendo Wii editor, not this Flash editor (which is cool, but not the same).
2. No cheating! Make your own Mii, don't just copy someone else's.
3. I love your mom, but she's not a celebrity. Frances Bean, you can ignore this rule.
4. You retain exclusive worldwide rights to your Mii and its image, save for giving me permission to post it on kottke.org as part of the contest.
5. Judging will be done by me and possibly a panel of "celebrity" judges if I can scrounge some up. The family and friends of the judges can enter, but will be held to much higher standards than everyone else, just as in real life.
6. Only two entries per person. (And don't enter two in your own name and then have your friend email in two more. Pick your best two, send 'em in, and take your chances.)
7. Entry deadline is Monday, December 11th at 11:59 pm ET. I will announce the winner at some time shortly after that."
For those of you thinking of entering, you better be quick, the deadline is tonight. Head on over to kottke.org to find out how to enter the Mii Contest.
Updated: Jason says: "I have extended the contest deadline until the end of the day on Wednesday, Dec 13. Lots have entered, but there's room for more."