The staff over at NintendoLife.com really can't wait for Wii to come out, we're quite literally sitting on our hands right now. We've decided to mark the occasion with a special 30 days of articles leading upto the European launch.
We'll be posting a different article/preview/review (almost) every day as part of the "30 Days of Wii". Some of us will (hopefully) be getting our paws on US Wii consoles and therefore plan to get some of the key titles reviewed before the UK/EU launch of the console, that way you'll know what to put on your shopping list.
We'll be kicking off the action at midday everyday, here's whats coming up:
- 11/8 - Article: Introducing Wii
- 11/9 - Preview: Wii Sports
- 11/10 - Article: Importing Wii
- 11/11 - Preview: Red Steel
- 11/12 - Preview: Rayman Raving Rabbids
- 11/13 - Article: The Wii Controller
- 11/14 - Preview: Mario Party 8
- 11/15 - Article: Wii's Competition
- 11/16 - Preview: Excite Truck
- 11/17 - Article: The Virtual Console
- 11/18 - Article: Wii Launch USA
- 11/19 - Preview: Elebits
- 11/20 - Article: The Wii Is Out There
- 11/21 - Preview: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
- 11/22 - Article: My First Day Of Wii
- 11/23 - Whoops! We've been playing Wii too much.
- 11/24 - Review: Wii Sports
- 11/25 - Preview: Metal Slug Anthology
- 11/26 - Whoops! We've been playing Wii too much.
- 11/27 - Article: Wii AV Hardware Guide
- 11/28 - Preview: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
- 11/30 - Preview: Super Mario Galaxy
- 12/02 - Article: Wii Say Konnichiwa Japan!
- 12/04 - Preview: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- 12/06 - Article: Best Of Gamecube
- 12/07 - Article: Your Wii Check List
- 12/08 - Article: Wii Launch, London
.. with lots more to follow, so check back when you can!