- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 19th Jan 2012 (USA), 500 points
Rock-solid or balderdash?
Stonekeep: Bones of the Ancestors, a remake of Interplay's mid-90's first-person dungeon crawler, sounds pretty good on paper. The Wii is a bit short on quality RPGs — especially on WiiWare — and Stonekeep was a decent-looking, competent RPG back in its day. But pre-rendered 2D environments and FMV characters are no...
About The Game
Stonekeep. The legendary city was once ruined by a dark god’s magick, but saved by your ancestors. Now the legend of Stonekeep requires a new hero: You.
Explore dungeons, watch out for deadly traps, fight monsters with a variety of weapons or control dangerous magicks. The choice is yours.
But all is not lost. There are allies within the halls of Stonekeep. Choose one to help lead you to victory.
- Wield melee weapons or throw projectile weapons
- Discover new magicks and cast compound spells
- Seven different dungeon levels to explore
- Defeat monsters and loot treasures