In pole position
If there's one letter of the alphabet that, when included at the end of a title should instantly tell you not to buy that game, it's the letter “z”. The quality of a product with a name that has the linguistic audacity to inappropriately replace the sensual sweeps of a sexily shaped "s", is for the most part awful:...
About The Game
MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast gameplay of a Trials style game, adds it to a frantic rally race, and delivers a fresh new kind of side-scrolling, platform racing game.
Players race, chase, and rally their way through a brightly colored world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins.
The game has three main modes: a surprising and fun single player adventure, a two to four player local party mode, and a new type of daily online competition, in which a new online track opens up daily to give you constant new opportunities for the top of the Leader Boards.
- Simple but effective physics deliver an addictive gaming experience
- Single player story mode with memorable characters and rich visuals
- Four player party mode that is easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Ghost race against any time from any track in the game
- Global and Friend-based Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other
- New type of daily competition with new tracks and Leader Boards opening each day
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- 100+ tracks, four cars, and many game modes equals tons of fun!