- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 6th Jul 2010 (USA)
- 2nd Jul 2010 (UK/EU)
Decent, but not quite legendary
We've seen quite a resurgence within the fighting game genre over the past few years, in terms of both 2D and 3D varieties. While flashy over-the-top special moves and an almost limitless arsenal of moves have become the staple of these titles, we are beginning to see a bit more innovation within the games, especially those released for the Wii console with its..
About The Game
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A LEGEND?
Become a legend in epic 3D duels against the greatest fighters of world mythology. Wield mythic weapons and unleash special animated attacks. Wield two weapons at the same time with the Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™ Controller. Sharpen your skills in the interactive training level.
Features intuitive Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™ Controller fight controls for fun and challenging one and two-player duels. Master 10 weapons sets, 50 magical attacks, and 10 fully-animated 3D characters. Also features unlockable new weapons and giant mythological creatures that suddenly attack during battles.
3D Weapon and Magic Duels for 1 to 2 players
- Master 10 weapon sets: Battle Axe, Katana, Roman Sword, Mace, Gauntlet, and more.
- Unleash 50 powerful magic attacks: a thousand arrows, a man eating lion, Thor’s Fury, venomous snakes. Additionally each weapon has its own enchantment.
Wield Two Weapons at the Same Time and More
- Wii Remote™ is the main weapon and the Nunchuk is the secondary weapon.
- Launch weapon-specific magic attacks.
- Dodge and charge opponents.
- Throw weapons.
- Combine attacks.
- Sharpen skills in the Interactive Training Level.
Switchable Weapons and Special in-battle challenges
- Switch weapons with legends of the same class. Defeat them in battle to earn their weapon.
- Dodge mythological creatures that protect the battle lairs: Ice Dragon, Kraken, Centaur, Titan, and more.
- Beat Wii Remote™/Nunchuck™ Controller challenges to restore Health and Armor during fights.
Beautifully Animated Characters and Magic
- Fluid 3D movement of large characters fuelled by the Quantum 3 Engine.
- Striking magical attacks and progressive character damage seen throughout the battle.
- Beautifully drawn animated comics tell the mythic journeys of each legend.