- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 22nd Sep 2009 (USA)
- 25th Sep 2009 (UK/EU)
Sorry, no review of Spyborgs yet.
About The Game
Your favorite Saturday morning cartoon explodes to life in Spyborgs! A new, action title exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, Spyborgs allows players to take on the identities of a diverse team of five bionic superspies in a fight to save the world from a group of dastardly super villains. Wii gamers will be saving the day when Spyborgs launches in Spring 2009.
The first title developed by Bionic Games, a newly-formed development team comprised of former Insomniac Games and High Impact developers (known for their work on hugely popular franchises Ratchet and Clank and Resistance: Fall of Man), Spyborgs is a unique action-adventure game set in a stylish world that resembles your favourite Saturday morning cartoon. Engaging players in team-based challenges designed to utilize 2-player co-op play, Spyborgs takes the theme of “team” to a whole new level of fun. In Single-player mode the “team” theme continues as players jump from one member of the superspies’ team to the next, rapidly tackling different challenges designed around each character’s unique abilities. Fast, addictive gameplay, unique controls offered by the Wii remote, and a humorous storyline that refuses to take itself too seriously, Spyborgs will provide players with a dynamic and fresh gaming experience like no other.
- Players jump between the identities of a team of five bionic superspies to combat a rogue squad of wacky, dysfunctional super villains.
- Your favorite Saturday morning cartoon come to life: tone, visuals and quick episodic themed gameplay reminiscent of your favorite cartoons growing up!
- Each character has a unique power to match their superspy skills, such as heavy firepower, bladed weapons, acrobatic skateboarding skills, pure robotic destruction and more!
- Created by Bionic Games, a hot new development team made up of former Insomniac and High Impact developers known for their work on hugely popular franchises like Ratchet and Clank and Resistance: Fall of Man.
- Teamwork is one of the key elements of the game: this team of misfits seem like an unlikely group by themselves, but when thrown together and topped off with a few bionic enhancements they become the ultimate superspy dream-team, set to save the world!
- Designed for either single player action or 2-player co-op play, Spyborgs takes the theme of team outside the game and into your living room.
- Playable wild and wacky “commercials” are transformed into mini-games that bring humour and additional fun to the fast-paced gameplay.