Sorry, no review of Centipede: Infestation yet.
About The Game
A post-apocalyptic, action-packed experience that features run-n-gun shooting style gameplay with tower defence-style objects, paying homage to the original Centipede while bringing the brand into the 21st century!
Play as Max, the hero and bug slayer, who must defend Maisy, a girl whose gardens bring life back to the wasteland. Squash giant mutated centipedes, spiders, beetles, grubs, caterpillars, moths, and more. Explore an expansive all-new world with gardens, wastelands, marshlands and 3 other environments. Lay waste to these mutated bugs with weapons such as the Lightning Gun, Nuke Cannon, Flamethrower, and more. Use the bodies of dead bugs to craft new defences and power-ups like turret guns and barricades, or just crush them with your mighty stomp! Read More »
- Reimagined version of the classic gaming franchise designed specifically for the Nintendo Wii and 3DS!
- Explore an expansive all-new world with 7 environments with gardens, wastelands, marshlands and so much more…
- Power up Max with over 20 different weapons and devastating power-ups like RAGE and others to decimate these mutated bugs!
- Battle against waves of over 20 different mutated bugs like wasps, ants, scorpions and more!
- Strategic game play brings hours of fun!
- Unique “street pass” feature for 3DS – Unique content shared between passing Nintendo 3DS