A bit underdone
In the modern age of gaming, one must wonder if there’s still a place for the ‘okay’ games in a marketplace that becomes ever more crowded with quality content. The rise of indie game development and the production values of AAA game development have resulted in a world where players have neither the time nor the money to play...
About The Game
Fresh from the oven, Toast Time: Smash Up brings the unique toast-based recoil/reload action from cult smash hit Toast Time to the multiplayer brawler/esports genre.
Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now on an idyllic Monday morning, they've found it, tasted it...
Assume the role of TERRY (Toast-Ejecting Recoil & Reload System) - a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling – and 'lay the table' for your unexpected guests.
Launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.
Feast your eyes on this hot plate of features:
- 54 action-packed single player missions - each served warm with it's own choreographed soundtrack.
- 16 exciting bread-based weapon upgrades - from crumpets to baguettes you'll never go hungry.
- Multiplayer Battle Mode - garnished with all-configurable gameplay mix-ups.
- Loads of colourful pixel art hats and customisations - glazed to perfection, from pirate to pharaoh.
- Addictive and original gameplay - topped with intrigue and zealous delight.
- Iron man survival mode and bonus coffee time mode - the icing on the figurative cake.