A playable concept album
When done right, concept albums can represent the finest content that the music industry has to offer, tying together a set of songs into one continuous thematic experience that manages to be more than the sum of its parts. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is an evolution of the concept album, weaving the tracks of a...
About The Game
Traverse a mythic little realm, use a sword to do battle & evoke ‘sworcery’ to solve mystical musical mysteries. Experience a videogame world that is affected by moon phases & help a wandering warrior monk complete her woeful errand.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP features an album's worth of original music by noted composer Jim Guthrie as well as artwork & designs by Superbrothers Inc, crafted & engineered by videogame wizards at Capy in Toronto, Canada.
- Capy, Superbrothers & Jim Guthrie bring you this old-fangled mythopoetic journey on console for the first time.
- Guide a warrior monk on a laid-back adventure in a bronze age mountain wilderness, overcome occasionally hard-hitting battles & solve mystical, musical puzzles to help The Scythian complete her woeful errand.
- A fevered famicom dream. Explore a lavishly-pixelated mythopoetic storyworld affected by real-life moon phases.
- A prog rock concept record you can hang out in. Treat your ears to an album's worth of original music created by the legendary composer Jim Guthrie.
- Choose your style of questing: Tip-tap using the Nintendo Switch touch-able touch screen, in handheld mode held by your hands, docked and using a Joy-Con to point-and-click, or even with a controller.