Your wish has been granted
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero was a standout release on the Wii U late last year, bringing an excellent and whimsical Metroidvania adventure to the platform which we deemed to be arguably the best entry in the Shantae series yet. Given the game’s pedigree and WayForward’s great relationship with Nintendo, it seemed a...
About The Game
It’s not easy being a Half-Gene Hero! Whether it’s rampaging monsters, giant mermaids, or the nefarious pirate Risky Boots, someone is always causing trouble for the peaceful people of Sequin Land. But hey, don’t worry! This girl may only be half-genie, but she’s all hero!
In battle, you’ll use Shantae’s Hair-Whip attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into one of many powerful creature forms! Take down each boss, and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae's arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
- NEW: Over 100 lovingly crafted HD Rumble events!
- Arcade-style action meets quest-style exploration
- Dance to transform, or summon magical attacks
- Over a dozen dances to discover in all
- Find and equip Relics to customize your moves
- Multiple Modes to unlock and conquer
- Stunning HD animation and humor abound