Bang for your buck
Two Tribes is a name that will be familiar to many a Nintendo fan after the excellent Toki Tori series, a puzzle platformer with some very light Metroidvania elements. Since producing those games, the company fell on some hard times and stated that RIVE would be its final game. The title was announced back in 2014 for the Wii...
About The Game
The metal wrecking, robot hacking shooter you’ve been waiting for!
Blast your way through insanely spectacular battles in this hard, fast & hilarious action game. Better than ever on Nintendo Switch!
Exclusive to the Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch:
- Play with a friend in Copilot Mode
- HD Rumble effects let you truly feel the action
- More achievements: 48 and counting
- Loads faster, plays smoother, tweaked to perfection
Pilot your spider tank as it runs, jumps and shoots its way through hordes of mechanical enemies on land, underwater, in zero gravity and even on a moving train.
RIVE is a modern ode to classic shooters, pumping megapixels at a deliciously smooth 60 frames per second!
- Hack and control your enemies
- Upgrade your special attacks, armor and loot magnet
- Quirky story featuring robot butlers, space loot and clean teeth
- Daily Challenges and infinite Battle Arenas
- Speedrun and Single-Credit modes
- Online leaderboards for all modes and missions
RIVE is Two Tribes’ last game ever, so we hope you appreciate this Ultimate Edition as much as we appreciate our loyal Nintendo fans… that’s YOU!