Retro City Rampage was years in the making for Brian Provinciano and a small team through his studio Vblank Entertainment, but came up against bumps in the road. It eventually made its way to WiiWare, and in time Retro City Rampage DX arrived on PC, consoles and the 3DS eShop as an enhanced version of what was an excellent game...
About The Game
Explore the open world of Retro City Rampage DX.
Retro City Rampage reimagines the open world crime genre like it's 1989. Jump on civilians for coins -- then steal their car and outrun the law! Explore the city and complete missions, or just go on a rampage with your weapons, power-ups and vehicles!
This pop culture send-up includes a full Story Mode of open world adventure, plus Arcade Challenges for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that's not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
- 8-BIT Open-World
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Over 2.5 Hours of Chiptune Music
- Includes "ROM City Rampage" Prototype Version (100% 8-BIT hardware accurate, could've actually been released in '89!)
- Includes official crossovers and minigames with Minecraft, Super Meat Boy, BIT.TRIP and Epic Meal Time.