- Release Date
- 13th Dec 2018 (US/Canada), $19.99
- 27th Dec 2018 (UK/EU/AU), £17.99
Sorry, no review of Rain World yet.
About The Game
You are a slugcat. The world around you is full of danger, and you must face it – alone. Search for food and shelter between torrential downpours that threaten to drown all life. Evade cunning predators that adapt to catch you. Find your family before death finds you.
Inspired by the simplicity of 16-bit classics, this survival platformer requires fast-paced sneaking to catch your own prey and elude ravenous predators. Grab your spear and brave the industrial wastes, but be wary of the many pitfalls and traps that litter the broken landscape.
- Explore a vast world of over 1600 rooms, spanning 12 diverse regions filled with ancient secrets and undiscovered dangers
- Intense, primal predator encounters will challenge your reflexes. Limited resources and the constant, impending threat of rain will test your nerve
- Procedural design and individualistic AI—every playthrough is a unique challenge!
- Play as The Monk and The Hunter! 2 new playable characters corresponding to easier and more aggressive playstyles.
- Multiplayer Arena for up to 4 players, featuring Competitive and Sandbox modes
- Updated bestiary featuring new dangerous predators and delicious prey