Sorry, no review of Operation Hardcore yet.
About The Game
An action-packed 2D side-scrolling shooter inspired by classic twitchy action games of yesteryear, but with modern touches and conveniences.
Dateline: Earth, 1999. An unprovoked alien invasion is underway. You, a total badass, don't really appreciate it. You won't stand for it. You're downright outraged. You pack up some essentials--guns, cigars, whiskey--and head out into the night. Little do you know that tonight you will make history. This is: Operation Hardcore.
- Fight your way past enemies using a range of weapons
- Double-jump your way around obstacles and hazards
- Activate your traditional plasma-based shield to deflect enemy fire
- Drink some whiskey to slow time and increase damage (...at the expense of mental clarity)
- Strap on a jetpack and get airborne for some classic forced-scrolling challenges
- Collect coins to purchase items, weapons and upgrades between levels
- Meet or beat level par times to earn yourself a brag-worthy Badass Rank(™)
- Grab a friend for some friendly and/or competitive 2 player local co-op