Monsters from the id
One More Dungeon may look like an old school RPG from screenshots, but really it harks back to id Software's early first person shooters in its focus and pacing. Wolfenstein 3D and Doom were tense, claustrophobic affairs that encouraged you to creep around their blocky environments, expecting an ambush at any time. So it is with...
About The Game
Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world.
Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artifacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and roguelike games
- Procedurally-generated levels
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items
- Parallel universe with manually created locations
- A Sanity level that can be reduced by using artifacts acquired in-game
- Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing to tailor the gameplay to your choosing