Sorry, no review of Mable And The Wood yet.
About The Game
In Mable players hunt down massive beasts and, upon destroying them, shapeshift into their forms in order to use their powers to save or destroy the world. Players with less violent intent can find secret paths to complete Mable without killing anything, including bosses. Unlike most Metroidvanias Mable does not allow players to run, jump and kill on their own. Instead, they must use non-human forms to attack creatures and traverse through difficult challenges.
Key Features Include
- Free Reign – Players are free to make decisions on how they play and who they slay.
- Combat is Movement - Mable isn’t strong enough to lift her magical sword, so she must use it in unique ways to help move through the world. Players can use non-human forms to harm enemies for a limited time, but vanquishing creatures extends her power.
- Hunt Great Beasts and Take Their Shape - Defeat the great beasts to take their abilities and transform into a giant mole, medusa, spider and more.
- Explore a Dying World - A large and varied fantasy world, brought to life with state-of-the-art pixel technology and a beautiful original soundtrack.
- Multiple Endings – Mable features different routes to take through the world and secrets to discover that provide players with multiple endings.