Sorry, no review of The Low Road yet.
About The Game
The Low Road is a point-and-click graphic adventure game in which rookie agent Noomi Kovacs must navigate her way through the world of corporate espionage in this dark spy comedy set in the 1970s.
Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating rock and roll score, "The Low Road" will captivate players through intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
• A unique digitally hand painted 2D illustration style with 1970s television influences.
• Over 32000 words of dark comedic dialogue fully-voiced from a cast of characters
• Play from the perspective of two corporate espionage agents
• A mergence of traditional storytelling and engaging game play
• An original score of swirling psychedelia and dusty Americana
• Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
• Branching conversation puzzles that will challenge your deductive and intuitive abilities
• Over 15+ first person puzzle sequence