The Kid Is Alright
The 2D platformer has been a video game staple for decades, and remains popular to this very day. In fact it's been experiencing something of a renaissance lately, as mobile gaming boils the premise down to its most addictive, fast-paced essence for quickfire play sessions. Kid Tripp was one such hit that originally...
About The Game
Kid Tripp has crashed on a mysterious island and now the local wildlife is out to ruin his day. Run and jump your way through 20 levels of intense platforming madness in this tough-as-nails platformer! Have you got what it takes to help Kid Tripp escape?
- Super challenging, fast paced platforming action.
- Silky smooth 60 frames per second.
- Twenty levels, four awesome worlds.
- Super cute pixel art by Mike Burns.
- Old school soundtrack from Chris Kukla.
- Optional challenges to test players' skills to the max.