- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 5th Jun 2018, $12.99 (US/Canada)
- 5th Jun 2018 (UK/EU/AU)
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs
With The Bunker and Late Shift both under its publishing belt, Wales Interactive has some strong FMV games on Switch. Its next foray into the genre comes from D’Avekki Studios, and this time you’ll need a clipboard, your best Freudian accent and plenty of patience. You are the replacement psychiatrist for the...
About The Game
YOU are a psychiatrist, trying to solve a murder whilst treating the unusual patients of the recently deceased Doctor Dekker.
Ask any questions and collect the evidence as you uncover the identity of the randomly generated murderer whilst trying to figure out the chaos that was left behind.
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker is a Lovecraftian FMV murder mystery, which gives players full freedom to question suspects by typing their own questions or by picking from a predetermined list.
They'll have questions for you too but be careful what you say. Your words will determine their eventual fates, and your own!
- FMV - 1600+ HD full-motion video responses.
- RANDOM MURDERER - Chosen at the start of the game to combat spoilers.
- FREE TEXT INPUT - Ask whatever you want, type questions, phrases or keywords will full touchscreen support.
- SUGGESTED QUESTIONS – An additional question system optimised for console.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS - Find out whodunit, and what happens to you and your patients...
- MULTIPLE STORIES - 6 main suspects and 5 side-quests inc. John Guilor (Contradiction)
- SIMPLE UI - View evidence, make notes, watch replays, and see your question history.