Dust to dust
It’s crazy to think it’s been six years since Dean Dodrill’s enchanting anthropomorphic action-RPG first slashed its way into our lives. Back when Xbox 360 - of all places - was the place to be for up and coming indie talent, Dust: An Elysian Tail emerged as a bright new addition to the Metroidvania genre long before it became the...
About The Game
Immerse yourself in a gorgeous hand-painted world on a search for your true identity.
As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond. At your disposal is the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade's diminutive guardian, Fidget.
Battle dozens of enemies at once with an easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master combat system, take on a variety of quests from friendly villagers, discover ancient secrets and powerful upgrades hidden throughout the massive, open world, and uncover the story of an ancient civilization on the brink of extinction as you fight to uncover your own past.
- A traditionally-animated action-adventure tale, now playable on the go or at home!
- An expansive world filled with unique characters, quests, and secrets
- Action-packed nonlinear platforming rewards exploration and experimentation
- Fully voiced cast and a deep, rewarding storyline
- Award-winning musical score by HyperDuck SoundWorks