I live. I die. I live again
In 1991, Jaleco published Avenging Spirit for arcades and one year later for the humble Game Boy. What set this cute platformer apart from the rest of the bunch was the ability to possess enemies, thus offering up a varied roster of characters with different abilities to navigate each level. So it's a pleasant surprise to...
About The Game
Die for Valhalla! is an action RPG where you possess and take full control of heroes, monsters and other things to help Vikings save their realm!
You are a Valkyrie, a supernatural maiden bestowed with the ability to possess fallen warriors. You embark on a quest that will lead you through strange lands where Norse Mythology collides with Lovecraftian mythos. Sound weird? Well, it is!
You can play solo or with friends locally (up to 4 players*).
- An action-packed hybrid of roguelike and arcade beat ‘em up
- Unique possession gameplay mechanic
- More than 10 Viking Clans to discover and unlock
- Each of the seven Viking Classes comes with unique play styles and combos
- Over 80 skills to choose from when levelling up your Valkyrie
- Cute but bloodthirsty creatures will become your companions
- Play against your friends in Deathmatch and Survival modes
- And more