A JRPG that moves at light speed
Agent Alyssa L'Salle is the kind of peppy, grown up, consummately capable protagonist we so rarely seem to get in JRPGs these days. She's not the type to wallow in melancholy or self-doubt, or even to stick around in one place for too long. In fact, she's the perfect front for Cosmic Star Heroine - a game that pays a...
About The Game
Why can't the galaxy just stay saved?
3 exotic planets to explore. Aliens. Robots. Magic. Forbidden technology. Conspiracies. A galactic threat. And one brave heroine to make things right. Cosmic Star Heroine is an exciting RPG from the creators of Cthulhu Saves the World.
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming's 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the early CD-ROM console era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!