Finger lickin' great
Founded in 2004, London developer Nitrome has made a name for itself over the years creating a bunch of quirky internet-based flash games and mobile titles. Now, the company has made its next big step with the release of Bomb Chicken on the Nintendo Switch - an action puzzle-platformer equally as bizarre as its previous...
About The Game
After a freak accident, a seemingly ordinary chicken becomes a bomb laying free range hero. Explore the versatile mechanic of laying bombs in this explosive exploration platformer.
- Lay stacks of explosives to reach impossibly high places.
- Kick Bombs to take out staff and deadly native wildlife.
- Bounce your bombs through impassable areas and even around corners!
- Use your bombs as a handy weight.
- Create a barricade and shield enemy attacks.
- Dig and destroy to uncover secret areas.
- Set things on fire and watch them burn!
Discover the darkest kept secret of the fast food giant known as BFC, their bestselling addictive blue hot sauce, and answer the ultimate question: Which came first the chicken or the bomb?