A deep cut
Bleed is a vibrant, pixel art 2D run and gun platformer that comes from one man team Ian Campbell/ Bootdisk Revolution. For our spunky protagonist Wryn, winning the coveted title of the best hero in video games (trademark) is her one and only objective, and a hand written checklist of competitors are all that stand in her way in order to...
About The Game
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams – she wants to be the ultimate video game hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There's no filler – just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
- Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- Seven levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- Four difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- Two-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least two Joy-Con controllers)
- Three unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode