Metroid, is that you?
At first glance, A Robot Named Fight looks like a shameless imitation of Nintendo’s 2D Metroid games. It's set in a sci-fi universe littered with hostile alien creatures and futuristic doors that only open when you shoot them with your blaster. Thankfully, it’s a lot more respectful of the source material than you might...
About The Game
Millennia of peace have passed since the mechanical gods ascended and left the lower order robots to cultivate the world. Unfortunately for those left behind, something forgotten and terrible stirs amidst the stars: the Megabeast, a pulsating moon-sized orb of flesh, eyes, mouths and reproductive organs – unleashing its children onto the world like an unstoppable plague.
A Robot Named Fight is a 2D action adventure roguelite focused on exploration and item collection. Take on the role of a lone robot tasked with stopping the entity known as Megabeast. Explore procedurally-generated labyrinths, uncover randomised power-ups and artefacts, find secrets, and blast meaty creatures in this deliciously gory adventure.
- Explore a procedurally-generated labyrinth with more than 4 billion unique runs
- Prove your worth with true permadeath
- Take on over 60 menacing enemies solo or with a friend via local co-op
- Adapt to a different item set every run with more than 100 unique items
- Complete in-game achievements to unlock new content
- Enjoy an unreasonable amount of meat!